Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1

TechFriend!

1) My opportunity: I found that many people that I talked to couldn't find reputable repair people in town that didn't charge an absurd amount of money for the repair. Regardless of what the repair was, they found that they were all charging over $100. For college students especially, this is a lot of money and a lot of students just can't afford it.

2) My solution: By creating an app, this would allow users to search through reputable repair personnel that would have their strengths and prices listed on their profile which would allow the users to sort however they want to find the right repair person for them. Just as eBay does, there would be a feedback system integrated to show those with reputable experience and allow them to build a larger client base.



1 comment:

  1. Cody,

    You did a great job on your elevator pitch! I like how you used many hand gestures and concisely and easily explained your idea so that it is understandable and easy to visualize. You have a great idea and I would definitely use it myself! Good luck on furthering your opportunity and evolving your ideas! Here is my own idea and pitch if you would like to check it out http://ashleydunson.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete