Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 2


Reflection: From the feedback that I received, it looked like I was on the right track. This time I tried to make it more like a typical pitch in that I wanted to provide a real world situation that would should why people would use my product and when. I want the viewer to feel like they are in that situation and they can see my app as their solution. I didn't change much else other than eliminating any useless filler and sticking to the main points.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Cody,

    I really like your idea, it gives the opportunity both the people who need urgent service and the people who can provide that a way to meet and transact in a mutually beneficial way. In some ways it is similar to some of the concepts that have really taken off in past few years. Your pitch is well rounded, simple and comprehensive. Best of luck with the idea.

    If you want to check my elevator pitch, here is the link:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cody,

    Your idea sounds really useful! I can also picture your app being used a solution for many people who need fast service. Your pitch is very concise, to the point, and has some good attention grabbers. I wish you the best of luck with your app! Check out the link to my blog, You seem like a very good salesperson! You video was directly to the point and had some very good attention grabbers! Your personable tone creates a friendly environment that makes you and your pharmaceutical delivery service that much better! I think there's a large number of people who could benefit from a pharmaceutical delivery service! I wish you the best of luck!
    Check out the ling to my Elevator Pitch 2
    http://myufblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cody. I can really appreciate your pitch. I believe at students we an all relate to this issue. The most attractive part of your speech is that unmet need that is possessed by your product. Besides that I also liked that your pitch seemed really relatable. I cannot wait to have one of these come to campus. I encourage you to read my post. Great job!

    http://jazzybiz.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-2.html?showComment=1456437454194#c587422017082474309

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cody! I can see your app being extremely useful to all types of people. My brother actually ran into something similar to the situation that you described and ended up not receiving credit for the assignment. I loved that you used an example to hook the viewers because even if we haven’t gone through something like you describe, chances are that we know someone who did, like me, which overall makes your app seem more appealing because we can see the value in what you are providing. My only suggestion would be to try and shorten it to be closer to a minute. Here’s a link to check out how my second pitch went: http://cxgoss.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete